Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Cowells

The kids, L to R. Eszter, Sophia, Josiah (the twins are already 21 months!), Joel and Seth

So, Josh and I have these friends.....Brian and Ashlee. We've been friends for 10 years I think (Josh and Brian....a little longer). We both started dating at about the same time, all Biolans (of course) and have done lots of stuff together. (Remember when we ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere on the way to Chip and Tara's wedding???) Anyway, they came to Idyllwild for a little visit and it was soooo good to see them. Thanks for coming guys! And to all those people who always say to me "where'd you get your diaper bag"......I usually say my friend made it for me.....well Ashlee is my very talented friend =) You should see the tu-tu she made for Abbey, it's adorable.
Now I know this post is going to show how I am still blogging stupid. I wrote my little paragraph about the Cowells and then tried to add the pictures but that pushed my words to the bottom, I really meant for them to be first. I'm still working on it!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

So let's see a picture of this cute diaper bag!! I have to copy/paste the pic down to the bottom b/c it always comes in at the top.

Ashlee said...

We really left our mark on Utah when we ran out of gas...!
Oh, and the images, you always have to cut and paste the photos into the spots you want them. As far as I know, they will always go to the top of the entry.
It was so great to see you guys! The boys are so big, and Abbey is precious!

sarah said...

I like your blogging!

And I always put my pics in first, then write. :)