Monday, September 1, 2008

Bath Time

So....In the kids bathroom we have this really cute picture frame that holds three photos. And until yesterday there were three really cute pictures of Joel in the bath when he's about 2. Well we decided we should probably update the pictures now that we have 3 kids and Joel is now almost 5. So let the bath time pictures commence.....



Look at Abbey....isn't she so cute! She's already 6 weeks old! Time flies when you don't get much sleep.

I would like all of you to know that if somehow this post actually publishes....the pictures are in fact on it.....and it all looks fairly normal.....it's a miracle and my friend Sarah Tate (and my husband of course) will be very proud of me. Uploading, downloading, all that is pretty much foreign to me, but I guess I shouldn't let the world pass me by!

2 comments:

Chris said...

YOU GO GIRL! what a great job and beautiful pics:) This is great - we can get our grandkids fix more often:)
You can go into business and teach others how to do it - on top of everything else you do, uh maybe not:)
Keep 'em coming we love it!
Love You All,
Chris

Jen said...

Abbey is so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to meet her!