Sunday, September 28, 2008

Amy and Dan tie the knot

Amy Westcott and Dan Dry tied the knot last night. The wedding was beautiful, at a ranch in Garner Valley (near Idyllwild). I love weddings! Probably because I still love my groom so much ....and I love to dance. Now that I'm a parent I think about the weddings of my own kids and I hope that they will be much like this one, with two Christian people, deeply in love, looking to honor Christ with their lives.

Congratulations Beth!!! She shared her news that she and Justin are expecting their first baby May 11th!!
Amy's Dad is our pastor.....he said it's definitely a job "perk" of being a pastor to be able to officiate your own child's wedding.
auntie Dawn and Auntie Justine were in town for the wedding! So we had lots of fun with them, and thanks to "Auntie Beth" for babysitting during the wedding!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Beautiful Daughters:)