Saturday, April 11, 2009

Uh....is it april?

Last night it snowed....really, no joke! It was pretty giant snowflakes, but I'm ready for spring.
We have a community easter egg hunt in our town and here we are....in the snow ready for the hunt. Abbey stayed home with uncle Jared. They have separate area's for each age group and they start 10 minutes apart. Seth "hunted" in the 0-3 age group and Joel was with the 4-6 year olds. Seth found the "golden egg" in his section and so he got a big basket full of candy and toys.
As you can see, Seth wasn't too excited about the cold weather and Josh is imitating him.
Has anyone else ever picked up easter eggs in the snow? Its definitely different.

Joel is a pro, and he had a great time. Though both were ready to go home by the time it was over because it was so cold.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

An egg hunt in the snow is quite a picture, but glad you guys had fun!

The Urke Family said...

there is just something that doesn't seem right about an easter egg hunt in the snow...

Beth said...

The snow was quite shocking! It's been so warm lately too. I definitely didn't see it coming.

The Easter egg hunt looks fun. I would have been making that Seth face too. :)

Unknown said...

Hi White family. I don't know if you will remember me, but I am dawn's friend Julie From HS. Emily your family is beautiful and I have loved looking at your blog. I can't believe you guys got snow in April. That will be something to remember! Well. Great checking in with you guys!