Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Crazy Snow

We got some crazy snow this week....it was fun to wake up sunday to a few inches of snow, oh, how beautiful....but then it started snowing Sunday night and didn't stop until Monday night and....well we got at least two feet in one day. I'm not sure if you can tell but the snow berms are about as tall as a large SUV.

Our house looks much the same....but look my car doesn't have tires.
Auntie Dawn came for a visit and went sledding with the boys....she even made hot chocolate snow cones with them....I'm not sure if the recipe will make the food network but they said it was fun. The word on the street is that we are expecting more snow this weekend. Wow, should be interesting since there isn't much more space to put all this snow.

3 comments:

Jen said...

It looks SOOO beautiful up there! I'm jealous! Be careful up there with all that snow! I bet it gets dicey on the roads!

Lamphear Family said...

Looks COLD!!! I am sure Josh really LOVES that much snow, I mean someone has to plow it.

Josh said...

Bri, you know what's up, one of these days you need to come up and plow with me, it's a BLAST!