Monday, January 26, 2009

Hume, On Ice

So off to Hume we went again for the weekend. I worked as one of the Nurses for the weekend and played the rest of the time. Even my parents came up for a night and stayed in the Lodge.
The weather wasn't ideal but we couldn't keep the kids off of the sledding run. Because it was raining mostly while we were there they were soaked the whole time but they loved it.

Abbey didn't "love it" but she tolerated it and though we came home with colds we had an amazing time forgetting about our jobs and responsibility at home.
We stay in the apartment above the infirmary there (so I am at the infirmary if I am needed at night) and it is small but has two rooms and the boys think it's awesome. During "rest time" they like to peek their heads behind the curtains and watch the campers go down the tube run.
Seth and Abbey.....do you think they look alike. some say yes....some say no?

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Whats up with the really cute kids and the cool jackets that don't make one look like a large marshmallow man?

barefootkangaroo said...

I say "no"

Beth said...

I think Abbey looks more like Joel and Joel and Seth look alike... That's like my family. People think Nate and I look alike, and that Casey and I look alike, but most people don't think Nate and Casey look alike.

Beth said...

I should also mention that I LOVE the new banner at the top of the blog. Justin was laughing so hard at the Seth picture. :) He finds him SO entertaining!

Chris said...

Love the pics - especially the "NEW" topping:)