Monday, December 15, 2008

The first snow



Everyone needs traditions. So, we started one. Yesterday was the first real snowfall of the year so we decided to celebrate by having a campout in our living room. So we watched the fire in the fireplace, ate cookies with milk and all slept in the living room. (the boys on the floor and josh and I on the sofa bed). Hopefully we can do it every year the first day it snows. (and of course, since I went to college and had to always "site my sources appropriately" I must say we stole this idea of camping out in the living room from the Tate's.....we just decided to do it on the first day of snow)

2 comments:

The Urke Family said...

emily, that is such a Fun idea. I may have to steal that idea from you one day. (although probably not on the first day of snow

Dawn said...

That is SO fun! And...I can't believe how much snow you guys have gotten. A white Christmas you shall have!