Saturday, November 22, 2008

Soccer is over = (


So soccer is over and after the last game yesterday there was an awards ceremony and all of the teams in the 4-6 year olds division got 1st place trophies. Here Seth just wanted to make a funny face for the camera.
Here's Joel with his trophy and his "player of the game" medal around his neck.

What would soccer be without a pizza party!! After the last game the whole team went to Idyllwild Pizza Co. for a party! Complete with pizza, cupcakes, silly Irish hats and awards from coach Jeremy! Thanks coach..... (In this picture is Coach Jeremy, Joseph Tiso and Breanna)

Lucas Schipper and Joel being silly at the party! Fun times had by all!! Joel got the "Great Goalie" award, he frequently asked to play goalie and did well defending. I guess there's no rest for the weary.....Josh just told me that volleyball (adult league in which Josh plays) starts the week after Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm a little sad soccer's over...I liked the posts! Little kids playing soccer is always SO funny! I also find it funny that they ALL got 1st place trophies! Gotta love it!

The Urke Family said...

I'm sad soccer's over too! I always liked the little updates. although at least now your saturday morning's are a little more relaxing maybe..