Friday, August 29, 2008

Selling Out

So I'm one of those people that doesn't blog. So how did I end up creating a blog while at my friend Sarah's house? She's been telling me I should have a blog.....actually everyone tells me I should have a blog. "It's a great way to keep in touch with people...." that's what they all say. So what's the real reason I did it?
Yesterday I got an email from friend from college named Jen, and she asked me if I had a blog....and then told me her blog address.......and because all of my kids were sleeping (at the same time, woo hoo) I did. I loved seeing the pictures of her baby, and then I linked to another blog, another friend from college, cool!
Anyway we'll see how good I am at this......I still don't know how to download pictures.

3 comments:

Jen said...

WOO-HOO!!! I'm so happy you started one! I'm eager to see pictures of your little ones and hear about your life!

barefootkangaroo said...

Hooray!

lisa d said...

we can totally teach you to post pictures and become blog-addicted :)